Sunday, March 2, 2008

Well...





life is interesting these days! It can be so frustrating when you have no money! I am sure several of you can understand...I bet you have been there at least once in your life. I experienced a first this past week...I couldn't buy chicken because it was to expensive and we don't have the funds for it!!!! I had never even thought a day would come when buying chicken would "break the bank"!!! Oh well...at least it is payday this week!!!! Yeah!!

The job is going really good. We just relocated into a new office and I really like it! I have a view again...not as nice as the view from Advancement but pretty close to it (enjoy that Debbie)! :) This up-coming week will be the first at the new office... I will let you know how it’s going after a few days there!!! :)

Aaron and I had dinner this past week at some friends house, the McFarland’s, and Aaron played "Cowboys & Indians" with their 4 yr old Ethan...that's the picture above!!! It was pretty darn cute!! :)

Well I think that is all for now... Oh yeah... STILL WAITING FOR THE HOUSE TO SELL!!!! GRRRRR. If you know of any buyers wanting in the Wylie area please tell them to buy our house!!!! I really want to get a house here and we can't until we unload the TX house!! Even Aaron is getting tired of the room at church! At least we aren't paying rent...we would be completely broke if we had to pay 2 housing payments!!! Yikes!

Until later!

No comments: