Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The New Job

Well...it has been a week now since I started my job, and I have to say not a day goes by that it doesn't make think of my DBU!!! I miss everyone there, and this job makes me think of the Cashier's office, the Business office, and Advancement!! It is like I took all those jobs and mixed them together! :)

I am liking it ....we are trying to relocate our office so I think this week and next will be a moving week!!! yikes!

Aaron is doing really well...he is LOVING his job and we LOVE our church!!! They are a wonderful group of people!

Merlin is still a playful cat, but now he will crawl up into your lab and fall asleep!!! I LOVE it!! Lucy is getting so big....I hate that she isn't with us, but she is having the time of her life with Boo! I think we may need to get another dog after we buy a house that way she doesn't get so lonely! :)

Speaking of the house....we just lowered the price from $144,900 to $142,500. That is about all we can afford to lower it! We really need to sell it....we barely have any money in the bank!! That house payment is killing us!!! Hopefully our finances will do better now that I have a job and will be getting paychecks!!!

Okay...I need to get back to the old job!!! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: