Monday, November 12, 2007

Staying Home


It has been one week since my last job and I am loving it!!! It is scarry to think about NOT bringing home a paycheck, but it is so WONDERFUL to be home taking care of my little family!


Every morning we are able to have breakfest together (which hasn't happened since we lived inthe dorms at college). Not only that but we eat every meal together! It is great!


We are leaving for Little Rock Friday...Aaron starts his new job Sunday! We are really excited about that too!!


We still haven't sold the house...but we did have an answer to prayer...our realtor quit! We didn't have to pay her any fees AND we got another realtor...it is a sister team and they are bulldogs when it comes to selling homes!!! :o)


Well I must get off this thing to take care of my sick hubby... he is coming down with the flu!! YUCK!! More info coming later! :o)

No comments: