Friday, November 2, 2007

Life....


Life takes unexpected twists and turns...and on this rollercoaster called life one can either enjoy the ride or spend the ride in fear! I am choosing to enjoy the ride!!! I only hope and pray I will continue to enjoy it long after the "effects" of the ride wear off!


As many of you know Aaron and I will be moving to Little Rock, AR this month. I am looking forward to embarking on the new road set before me and because of that road this is my last day at DBU...the place I have been for the last 7 years.


As I look back at the time spent at DBU (as a student and staff member) it brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes...so many precious memories and friendships were made at this wonderful University! DBU will always hold a special place in my heart! :o)


As I said goodbye to DBU I was reminded of these precious words of blessing (this is my prayer for my DBU family...Oh how I shall miss them all so much), "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: