Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Is This Thing On?!

Hello to all! This is a first attempt at "blogging"...I have never tried this before, and think I shall like it! I will keep this short.... That picture is of the "old" husband and our kids (Lucy and Merlin). Lucy has grown so much since that picture... she is getting to be so huge! Merlin looks the same, and Aaron, well, he is about the same too. :)

So much is happening in our life right now I don't know where to begin. I will say this... we ask for your prayers. Aaron and I have a big decision coming up (details at a later date) and we really need wisdom/guidance right now!

That is about all I have time for right now, but keep watch... another blog is coming soon with mega details regarding our decision! :)

1 comment:

FordeFam said...

Yay! Hello, Karice! I am so excited that you are blogging now! :) Can't wait to read your next blog! :)
Maia ><>