Monday, January 5, 2009

The Holiday's...

It is hard to believe the Holiday season has come and gone already! Where does time fly too? We had a great Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Christmas was in Vidalia, LA this year. It was a lot of fun. We took Lucy with us...can you say FUN! She travels really well...no accidents of any kind! Aaron’s niece’s really loved having a big dog to play with…they are use to little “Winnie” dogs and we all know Lucy is NOT little! It was so nice to see his family and spend time with them all. We had lots of time to visit and when the time came to go back home we wanted a few more days (but isn’t that how vacations always end?). We went and saw “Marley & Me” on Christmas day and loved it. Highly recommend seeing it, but if you do bring tissues!

For New Year’s Eve we had a semi-impromptu party at our house. It all came about when a few friends called aaron about the same time and asked, “Are we coming to your house for New Year’s Eve?” From then a party plan was hatched! We played games, eat good food, and watched the ball drop. I was shocked I lasted that long since I am normally asleep before 9:30 rolls around! My sister, Heidi, the one in Australia sent Aaron and I a board game for Christmas called “Partini”. It is sort of like cranium but a little different. In fact I am almost sure we all liked it better than cranium. There are 6 categories instead of 4 and it moves at a more rapid pace.

I know I have promised the second half of my “after pictures” but it has been difficult since we still don’t have internet at home…so I have to try to remember to do all my internet stuff at church (or at work if I have time…which is NEVER!). Have no fear I WILL have those pictures up before the end of 2009! I hope…..

We have some exciting, upcoming events….all of which I will have to blog about at another date! Until then…

1 comment:

reneamac said...

Partini sounds fun; you'll have to bring it in March.