Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yahoo!!! The House!!!



Hello everyone....we have some great news!!! Our house is going to sell!!! We have a young couple with 3 kids who are doing a lease-to-purchase on the house. That means they are going lease it from us until July 2009 at which point we will close on the house!!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!



This will allow Aaron and I options...we can choose to rent a small apartment or stay at the church "apartment" and save money for a down payment on a house here. I have to be honest I think we are going to opt for the former rather than the later.... I know on one hand that will probably mean more days of sadness for me, but on the other hand I keep thinking we will FINALLY be able to get our feet back under us financially! Thus allowing us to buy a house here without a fear of where is the money going to come from! Yippy!



I have to say life has finally reached a sense of "normal" whatever that is.... we have gotten into a good routine now and I have accepted the fact that for now we must live in the church because we just can't afford anything else...FOR NOW!

It is nice to finally have some type of peace & settlement about where I live....you all know it has been a hard road! I guess you could say I have acclimated my self to the church gym! ha ha!!

My job is going great... I have started my new position as Meeting Planner Assistant and I spend most of my days calling different state tracking down a possible meeting location for that state's chapter. I also book flights, create various forms & brochures, plus a whole bunch of other stuff I haven't even learned about yet!!! Yikes! In fact this is the first time in my life I brought work home with me!!! Oh no....it's happening.... I am becoming a "work-a-holic"!!! HA HA... yeah right.... It is the people who make the job not the job itself and ACMA has WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

Aaron is doing really good...he is really enjoying having Matt on staff. For those of you who may not know our friend Matt Henslee has become our new youth pastor ( http://www.templeuth.com/ )! He was Aaron's roommate at DBU for a few semesters, and is the drummer in our band Fragile Stone ( http://www.fsworship.com/ ). He and his wife Rebecca have moved out here about 2 weeks ago and it has been really good having friends from Texas here.

We have decided to make all our Texas friends move to Little Rock....our first "victims" are the Tully's.... ha ha.... Even Matt & Rebecca say the Tully's need to move here....so if you know Matt & Wendi...you need to tell them to pack-up and get their little butts out here! :) Don't worry...you might be next... muahhhahhhahhahh!!

Well I must get to church, but stay tuned for more.... love you all! Bye now!

No comments: