Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome To Vegas


Well as most of you know i am going to Vegas for a company trip...I will be there for 10 days. We are putting on a convention and it takes a few days to set up, the convention and a few days to tear down.


Well after a long travel day yesterday I made it!! And let me just say the hotel and my room are awesome.


I can't really talk now we are about to start setting up, but i wanted to tell you about last night....we at a Terra Rossa...this Italian resturant where Hell's Kitchen''s 1st winner is the excutive chef!! It was great...so fancy!!! My boss treated us to dinner.


I had a Lobster Brische (not sure if that is how it is spelled) and the Seabass... which I split with one of my co-workers so I could aslo try the Swordfish...let me just say it was great... the Swordfish was my favorite!!!!


Well that is all I can say now, but I will try to post more....


oh that picture is in the airport...LOVE IT!!!

No comments: