Monday, December 3, 2007

We're Gone....


The time has come for the big move... as of Wednesday morning our new address will be Little Rock, AR!! We are so tired... it has been a busy month for us!

Thanksgiving week went really well...we just traveled over 2,000 miles round trip! I was ready to come home about day 6! We went to AR one weekend, then drove to LA for the week of Thanksgiving, and drove back to AR for the next weekend service. We had planned to come back to TX on Monday morning, but I wanted home so we drove back on Sunday night! It was so nice getting home to my babies! :)

This past weekend I went home to Lewisville and spent time with my family...it was great! We took family pictures and they turned out really nice!

Aaron went to AR for church and got back tonight...he was able to set up our apartment at the church. We decided to live in a room at the church until the house sells...there still have been no hits!!! We are having to drop the price AGAIN! Oh well.

The room at the church is nice because it has a sink and a microwave...plus we have a griddle and a 2 top burner thing... that makes my "mini" kitchen! Oh not to mention a crock-pot...you can make a ton of stuff in a crock-pot! :)

Lucy will be staying with a church member at there house...they have a black lab that stays outside so she will have a friend to help keep her warm on cold nights. Merlin will be with us.

We are using Budget because we have had problems with Uhaul before since the trucks are so old...Budget has newer trucks. Aaron is really excited about that fact! I guess it is a guy thing...cause my dad is excited about it too... hee hee.

My friend Rachel is here with us helping me pack and stay sane... she is going to ride in the car with me and a very sedated Merlin...Lucy will be with Aaron in the truck (it has vinyl seats in case of an accident).

We are loading up tomorrow night and pulling out Wednesday morning... Aaron would like to get to AR in time for choir practice...we shall see. :)

I am ready to be there and get plugged in and find friends... I am going to really miss my dear friends here though.

Our friends, the Tully's, took us out for dinner at Babe's! It was great... Wendi and I started crying when Matt said the prayer...they are such precious friends of ours...oh how we are going to miss them and Aislyn!

Okay I think that is all I have in me right now! See you in a few days!

No comments: