Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ponderings...

As I sit here, I can't help but think about all that goes into a move...even if it is just across town! So much comes into play. Since this is my first move as an independent, married women there is so much more coming into play!


Never have I moved before and had to find all new doctors, try to sell a house, think of every possible address change that will have to be "reported" after the move. Not to mention trying to find out the best way to move the "kids"!

My days are spent in constant wonder, prayer, and more wonder. There are times I let my mind run crazy with all the possibilities of what might happen, but I am forced to reign them in and remind myself that someone much greater than I is in control!


I am constantly making lists of things that must be done and there is the ever-present voice in the back of my mind telling me I have forgotten something. It is as if I am abscessed trying to think of what it is I have forgotten! I am sure once the big day arrives there will be countless things thought of that were not on any of my lists, but I pray I will take it all in stride and not feel defeated.


Thank the Lord for friends and family who have already said they are helping us move...even riding with us to Little Rock! That puts my mind at ease!

If one allows ones self to be caught up in the chaos of it all you will find yourself lost and unable to see the way, however, if one simply lets go and trusts, a beam of light sent from above will guide the way. Even if it only shines on a small portion of the road one must still trust the master holding the light. He knows what is a head of you and will bring it into the light when the time is appropriate for you to see. No sense worrying about what you can't see or control.

No comments: